The Classic Flannie Bandana
The 'Foxy Flannie' Bandana is part of our Winter Bandana Collection and features Red and Black check Flannel on a Red cotton backing. The 'Flannie' or 'Flanno' for short is an iconic Aussie winter classic! It is a must have staple for many Australians and is synonymous with Aussie Bogans. However whether you think the humble flannie is fashionable or bogan, it never fails at keeping you warm and cosy on those chilly winter nights.
- The fabric is made of 100% Flannel and the backing fabric is 100% Cotton Poplin.
- The Flannel fabric has been pre washed so it won't shrink, which flannel can sometimes do.
- The natural fibres are gentle on your puppies skin.
- This bandana is suitable for both puppies and dogs.
- The Black Pepper fabric labels are made of 100% Polyester with up to 50% recycled yarn.
- This dog bandana is tie up, so it can be worn with or without a collar.
- The long ties make it easier to dress the more wriggly dogs that can't sit still.
- Once tied up to the right size, the bandana can easily slip on and off over the dogs/puppy's head without a fuss.
- All our bandanas are individually handmade with love and care, right here in Brisbane, Australia.
- All bandanas have an additional zig zag stitch reinforcing the ties to the bandana and then stitched again around the outside to ensure they are sturdy for all activities.
Please see our Sizing Chart page for measurements of our bandana sizes and approximate neck measurements to assist you with finding the perfect fit for your furry furiend.
Please also view our Product Care page for cleaning instructions.