The 'Himalayan' Bandana features Earthly coloured red, brown, green and blue geometric triangles on a thick woven cotton. The triangles are reflective of the geometric structure of the Himalayan mountains and the colours are that of the snow capped peaks, large valley glaciers, deep river gorges, and rich vegetation. Put on this Bandana and create your own adventure!
- The fabric is made of 70% Polyester & 30% Cotton and the backing fabric is 100% Cotton Poplin.
- Natural cotton makes this bandana breathable during summer and being thicker than regular fabric, it is extra snug during the cooler months.
- This bandana is suitable for both puppies and dogs.
- The Black Pepper woven fabric labels are made of 100% Polyester with up to 50% recycled yarn. The thread we use is 100% Cotton.
- This dog bandana is tie up, so it can be worn with or without a collar.
- The long ties make it easier to dress the more wriggly dogs that can't sit still.
- Once tied up to the right size, the bandana can easily slip on and off over the dogs/puppy's head without a fuss.
- All our bandanas are individually handmade with love and care, right here in Brisbane, Australia.
- All bandanas have an additional zig zag stitch to prevent fray and then stitched again around the outside to ensure they are sturdy for activities.
Please see our Sizing Chart page for measurements of our bandana sizes and approximate neck measurements to assist you with finding the perfect fit for your furry furiend.
Please also view our Product Care page for cleaning instructions.