Water Lily Sunset Bandana
The 'Water Lily Sunset' tie up pet bandana features water lily flowers reflecting those sunset orange hues on a light blush pink background. What a better way to end the day than an orange summer sunset on a warm afternoon. Combining both bright and neutral colours this bandana is sure to suit every pupper and every fur colour imaginable.
- The fabric is made of 100% Cotton Drill and the backing fabric is 100% Cotton Poplin.
- Natural cotton makes this bandana breathable during summer and pawfect for those energetic doggo activities.
- The natural fibres are gentle on your puppies skin.
- This bandana is suitable for both puppies and dogs.
- The Black Pepper woven fabric labels are made of 100% Polyester with up to 50% recycled yarn. The thread we use is 100% Cotton.
- This dog bandana is tie up, so it can be worn with or without a collar.
- The long ties make it easier to dress the more wriggly dogs that can't sit still.
- Once tied up to the right size, the bandana can easily slip on and off over the dogs/puppy's head without a fuss.
- All our bandanas are individually handmade with love and care, right here in Brisbane, Australia.
- All bandanas have an additional zig zag stitch to prevent fray and then stitched again around the outside to ensure they are sturdy for activities.
Please see our Sizing Chart page for measurements of our bandana sizes and approximate neck measurements to assist you with finding the perfect fit for your furry furiend.
Please also view our Product Care page for cleaning instructions.